Tuesday, Jan 4, 2011, 7:00 PM MST
TV: FSN Arizona
Radio: XTRA 910 AM
- Shane Doan has points in the last 6 games and a total of 10 in those six. Hopefully he keeps it going and leads this team to the offense they've missed until lately.
- The Coyotes have scored 14 goals in the last 3 games. Unfortunately they've ended up 1-1-1 in those 3 as the defense has really let the team down.
- Petr Prucha cleared re-entry waivers and will return to the team tonight. He's expected to be in the lineup.
- The Blue Jackets haven't scored more than 2 goals against the Coyotes in 10 straight games.
- Ilya Bryzgalov will be back in goal for the Coyotes. Hopefully he gets back to his old self as he's got only a .861 save percentage since missing a stretch of games to injury last month.
- The Blue Jackets are 1 point ahead of the Coyotes in the Standings so getting 2 tonight is important. Almost as important, not letting the Jackets get any points.
- No injuries for either team tonight
Tonight's musical selection: Fujiya & Miyagi: Collarbone