2. ASU vs. Coyotes Alumni game tickets - Your loved one can check out Tyson Nash and crew take on the #1 team in the ACHA. Tickets are only $10 for adults and $5 for students/kids, so you won't have to ask Mike Smith or George Gosbee for a loan.
3. StacheTats - Perfect for a female or a male friend with Oliver Ekman-Larsson's ability to grow facial hair. (Full disclosure: The company sent us a couple of packs to try out).
4. Phoenix Coyotes Zamboni Night Light - For those who are a little anxious when it's dark.
5. PhiLAdelphia t-shirt - Phoenix's fan base seems to have an inordinate amount of people who are also Flyers fans. This The Royal Half classic is perfect to remind those worship the orange and black this shirt to remind them what could have been.
6. Hockey Abstract - Rob Vollman's introduction to statistical analysis in hockey. Check out Jaime's review of the book. If you want to but a hard copy instead of the PDF version, you can buy a copy at Amazon.
7. Trading Cards - Old school cards and with a variety of Desert Dogs through the years. These were practically the original stocking stuffers.
8. Phoenix Coyotes Cordial Shot Glass - This is for the 21 and over crowd. This gift will be especially appreciated your gift the one game a year when the Desert Dogs visit Montreal or when playing the Pierre McGuire drinking game.
9. Skating lessons - This one fits giftees of any age who haven't ever learned how fly around on blades. If you think skating is a bit too much for them maybe learning to curl would be more their speed.
10. Behind The Mask Gift Card - If your loved one is already a hockey player this suggestion will probably bring a huge smile to their face.
11. Five for Howling t-shirt - If you order one today it won't arrive until after the holidays, but the recipient won't care. Just give them an IOU certificate and they'll patiently wait for the hottest apparel this side of Milan (Michalek's closet) to arrive.