Timmy Hate here - New Zealands Number 1 coyotes fan.
So our desert dogs are out. I'm bummed. Majorly. However to try and starve off a boring work day I offer my predictions from here on out.
Canucks over Sharks.
Habs over Bruins
Canucks over Habs in 7.
- Riots in Detroit. Nobody notices
- San Jose fans plan to throw a shark on the ice again - but cannot figure how to get Johnny Canuck in its mouth.
- Verses throws a tantrum following the finals - gets sued. ESPN takes over hockey coverage again (please?)
- Hawks fans start the curse of the Mural.
- Montreal fans and Vancover fans start a war between the two parts of Canada.
- The NHL sells the Coyotes to Rensidorf - Winnipeg bloggers say its just to drive the teams value up and the team will play home game 2 in Winnipeg. Sane human population yawn.
- Detroit/San Jose/Whoever the latest team to get the 'biased' officiating changes their uniforms for 2010-2011 to black and white vertical stripes.
- People finally realise hockey will never work in...nevermind.
- An American Businessman starts a 'Make it 25' campaign with plans to start a team in Hawaii.
- Reebok decide that for 2011-2012 all nhl players must tattoo a vector logo on their neck. NHL agrees and backdates the rule to 1900. Chris Chelios only player grandfathered in.
- Coyotes Win the Cup. Snakes thrown on the ice and in bedrooms across Arizona.
- Teleportation invented. Timmy Hate buy season tix on the glass at the Job.