Well so far in the new year things have gone alright for the Rampage. Their record for this month so far is 4-5 which isnt too bad. There was also one suspension also to talk about. Francis Lessard got suspended do to a hit on Chris Chelios. I think he did not deserve to be suspended for that hit.
Look around the 2:50 mark on the video.
The list of players that are out is a bit long.
- Kyle Turris (neck)
- Jeff May (unknown)
- Jonas Ahnelov (shoulder, out for whole season)
- Al Montoya (shoulder, most likely out for whole season)
- Colin Long (concussion like symptoms)
- Joel Perrault (ankle, day to day)
- David Spina (torn peck muscle, should be back in Feb.)